11+ Courses – Harrow
SDE 11+ Courses in Harrow
SDE’s 11+ Courses in Harrow prepare Year 4 and Year 5 students for 11+ tests.
Course syllabus and materials
The Course syllabus, lesson plans and unpublished materials used in the class have been written by Susan specifically for the Courses.
The 11+ Foundation Course (Year 4) involves 1 1/4 hours of tuition per week (30 classes) and the Year 5 Courses 2 hours tuition per week (32 classes). Homework is set weekly and takes between 1 1/2 and 4 hours to complete depending on the stage of preparation and the work covered in the previous lesson. All class and homework resources are provided by SDE as part of the Course and are included in the Course fee.
Year 4 and Year 5 Courses
The following Courses are offered at the SDE venue in Harrow:
11+ Foundation Course (January of Year 4 to October half term of Year 5)
11+ Course (Year 5 students) (January of Year 5 to the 11+ test at the beginning of Year 6)
11+ Refresher Course (reserved for Year 5 students who have attended the term-time Year 5 11+ Course)
11+ Summer Course (Revision and Testing) (taking place during the school summer holidays a few weeks before the 11+ test)
Full Course Prospectuses are available on request, subject to availability – please complete the form below and we will email the Course details to you by return.
In addition to 11+ Courses, SDE also offer 5 stand-alone CEM-style 11+ mock exam sessions at the Harrow venue.
SDE’s Harrow 11+ Courses take place on a Saturday at Harrow High School, Gayton Rd, Harrow HA1 2JG.
Features of Susan Daughtrey Education Courses in Harrow
SDE’s Harrow 11+ Courses include the following features:
- A Prep-Bag™ containing Course materials will be given to each child at the beginning of the Course
- A Parents Presentation giving detailed information about the Courses, and offering parents the opportunity for discussion and to have any queries answered will be held during the first part of the Year 5 Course.
- Standardised assessments and progress tests help to assess and monitor the child’s progress
- Test paper practice takes place in class under examination conditions.
- Holiday homework, to continue familiarity and practice, is set on a scheduled homework programme.
To receive further information about the Courses, please kindly complete the form below. We will contact you as soon as possible.