Who can attend?
The test papers have been written by Susan Daughtrey M.Ed, the tutor and author, to help students who are preparing to write the CSSE 11+ exams in 2017.
How many sessions do you offer?
In each location there will be 4 sessions: Sessions A, B, C & D.
At each session there is an English and Maths (CSSE-style) test paper. The two tests are separated by a short break.
What is the agenda for each session?
At each Session we will emulate, as far as reasonably practicable, your child’s most likely experience on the day of the real CSSE 11+ tests.
What other features are there?
- SDE’s test papers contain questions which Susan Daughtrey M.Ed expects to be of a similar style and level of difficulty to the questions on the ‘real’ 11+ tests;
- All venues have been carefully appraised by SDE and found to be suitable for 11+ mock exams; and
- All venues feature free parking.
What feedback can I expect after each session?
Within a few days of the session you will receive:
- A Record Table of your child’s result including a breakdown of scores for individual areas of the exam.
- A List of Scores (anonymised) showing the results achieved by the other students who have written the same papers – this will not only enable you to rank your child within the group, but also to see how much improvement is required to move up the table.
The ‘series’ of four 11+ Mock Exam sessions have been carefully timed to enable you to prepare your child for the actual 11+ Maths and English tests.
1 Session: £70
2 Sessions: £130
3 Sessions: £180
4 Sessions: £220
Terms and conditions
All SDE CEM-style 11+ Mock Exam sessions are subject to our mock exam terms and conditions which you can open on the booking page. No refunds will be given save in the event that your child’s place cannot be confirmed by SDE or in the unlikely event that his/her place or the session is cancelled by SDE. Change of Date / Change of Venue amendments will be charged for at £10 per change (all mock exam amendment fees are donated by SDE to Honeypot Children’s Charity). Changes are subject to availability.
Once you have paid for the session(s), PayPal will send you an email confirming your payment. We will then manually confirm your child’s place within 3 working days. In the unlikely event that we are unable to accommodate your child because a session is full or at any stage cancelled, a full refund will be issued for the relevant session.