Skip to Mock Exam OptionsWho can attend?
Students who are preparing to write the CSSE 11+ exams in 2019. All of our 11+ CSSE Mock exam papers have been exclusively written by Susan Daughtrey M.Ed, the tutor and author.
Where are the mock CSSE exams taken?
We have test centres in the following locations:
– Chelmsford, Essex
– Redbridge, London
How many sessions do you offer?
As in 2018, in each location there are 4 sessions: Sessions A, B, C & D. Each session differs, giving students the opportunity to practise the test up to 4 times.
At each Session there is an English and separate Maths (CSSE-style) test. The two tests are separated by a short break.
What is the agenda for each session?
At each Session we will emulate, as far as reasonably practicable, your child’s most likely experience on the day of the real CSSE 11+ tests.
Each CSSE 11+ Mock Exam Session with Susan Daughtrey Education lasts 2 ½ hours. Before the Session starts, children are encouraged to visit the toilet.
– The Session starts with the CSSE-style 11+ English test.
– There is then a short break
– Followed by the CSSE-style 11+ Maths test.
Each test takes 1 hour is conducted under formal exam conditions. During the tests, the examiners will circulate in the room. A clock is present at the front of the room and the start and end times of each test are written on a board. The examiner will periodically call out the time, to help the children manage their timing. These arrangements are similar to the circumstances your child can expect on the day of the real CSSE 11+ tests.
What other features are there?
- SDE’s test papers contain questions which Susan Daughtrey M.Ed expects to be of a similar style and level of difficulty to the questions on the ‘real’ 11+ tests;
- All venues have been carefully appraised by SDE and found to be suitable for 11+ mock exams; and
- All venues feature free parking.
What feedback can I expect after each Session?
Within a few days of the Session you will receive:
- A Record Table showing your child’s results including a breakdown of scores for individual areas of each CSSE test taken.
- A List of Scores (anonymised) showing the results achieved by the other students who have written the same papers – this will not only enable you to rank your child within the group, but also to see how much improvement is required to move up the table.
The ‘series’ of four CSSE-style 11+ Mock Exam sessions have been carefully timed to enable you to prepare your child for the actual 11+ Maths and English CSSE tests.
Early Booking Discount: Save a further £20 when you book 4 or more mock exams in one transaction.
1 Session: £70
2 Sessions: £130 (save £10)
3 Sessions: £180 (save up to £30)
4 Sessions: £220 (save up to £60)
Terms and conditions
All SDE CSSE-style 11+ Mock Exam Sessions are subject to our mock exam terms and conditions which you can view on the booking page.
Please carefully select your dates as we charge an administration fee for amendments and cancellations/refunds. Full details can be found in the terms and conditions, which can be viewed on the booking page.
Once you have paid for the Session(s), you will automatically receive a Receipt and a Booking Confirmation (two separate emails).
Seven Kings School
494 Ley Street
|A||Sunday 19th May 2019||10.30AM to 12.45PM||Book Now|
|B||Sunday 16th June 2019||10.30AM to 12.45PM||Book Now|
|C||Sunday 28th July 2019||10.30AM to 12.45PM||Book Now|
|D||Sunday 8th September 2019||10.30AM to 12.45PM||Book Now|
|A||Saturday 25th May 2019||10.30AM to 12.45PM||Book Now|
|B||Saturday 22nd June 2019||10.30AM to 12.45PM||Book Now|
|C||Saturday 6th July 2019||10.30AM to 12.45PM||Book Now|
|D||Saturday 17th August 2019||10.30AM to 12.45PM||Book Now|