- All SDE 11+ Mock Exams in 2022 are taking place in Exam Halls (not online).
- If necessary, we will operate Small Group Socially Distanced Covid-19 Secure 11+ Mock Exams (similar to the arrangements we made in 2020, when SDE conducted almost 500 11+ Mock Exam Sessions) in line with the latest Government Guidance for no extra charge. In this case, some date and venue changes may be necessary to help us accommodate your child safely.
- All of SDE’s 2022 11+ Mock Exam test papers have been written internally by Susan Daughtrey Education.
- We recommend you select the appropriate ‘style’ of 11+ mock exam in order ensure your child gets the very most from their SDE 11+ Mock Exam experience.
- All of SDE’s test papers have been written specifically for each exam format and there is no reuse of questions. You can therefore confidently book different formats of practice test with SDE in the knowledge that your child will be presented with unique questions on each test paper.
- All of SDE’s 11+ Mock Exam locations have been carefully inspected by SDE and found to be ideal venues for 11+ Mock Exams.
- Many of our Mock Exams now benefit from our new Susan Daughtrey 11+ Dynamic Video Tuition® service, giving you access to a video tutorial, devised and narrated by Susan Daughtrey M.Ed, for every question your child answered incorrectly on the test paper(s). This service is available with our GL-style (Bucks), GL-style (Henrietta Barnett), GL-style (QE Boys) and CEM-style 11+ Mock Exams Sessions.
GL Assessment® and CEM® are official 11+ test providers. SDE is not associated with either organisation. SDE’s tests have been written by Susan Daughtrey M.Ed, the 11+ tutor and author, to assist children who are preparing for these types of ‘real’ 11+ exam.