- All of SDE’s 2020 11+ Mock Exam test papers have been written by Susan Daughtrey M.Ed, the 11+ tutor and author.
- We recommend you select the appropriate ‘style’ of 11+ mock exam in order ensure your child gets the very most from their SDE 11+ Mock Exam experience.
- All of SDE’s test papers have been written specifically for each exam format and there is no reuse of questions. You can therefore confidently book different formats of test with SDE in the knowledge that your child will be presented with unique questions on each test paper.
- All of SDE’s 11+ Mock Exam locations have been carefully inspected by SDE and found to be ideal venues for 11+ Mock Exams.
- Many of our Mock Exams now benefit from our new Dynamic Video Tuition™ service, giving you access to a video tutorial, devised and narrated by Susan Daughtrey M.Ed, for every question your child answered incorrectly on the test paper(s). This service is available with our GL-style (Bucks), GL-style (Kent), GL-style (Henrietta Barnett), GL-style (Latymer), GL-style (QE Boys and Tiffin) and CEM-style 11+ Mock Exams Sessions.
Please note CEM® and GL Assessment® are official 11+ test providers and SDE is not associated with either organisation. SDE’s tests have been written by Susan Daughtrey M.Ed, the 11+ tutor and author.
** Our Mock Exam bookings are temporarily suspended while we finalise a new 11+ Mock Exam timetable for Summer 2020, following the announcement from the DfE on 1st July that all Out of School Settings such as SDE must operate in small consistent groups of no more than 15 children this summer. Existing customers will be given priority to rebook into these new Sessions, which will be held at a small ‘core’ of venues located in Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and North London (with further venues then being reopened in a safe and managed way later in the summer). There will be more than sufficient capacity to accommodate every child with an existing Mock Exam booking with SDE although this may mean you have to change to one of the ‘core’ venues. Remaining places will be listed and available to book from 9.00am on Monday 20th July 2020. We kindly ask you to monitor this website and not to call – thank you. **