- SDE has been communicating with the DfE in recent weeks with a view to reestablishing physical or face-to-face 11+ Mock Exam Sessions is a safe and managed way during Covid-19. All SDE 11+ Mock Exams in 2020 are taking place in Exam Halls (not online), in groups limited to 15 students, with at least 2 metres separation between candidates. A wide range of measures have been adopted to help keep everyone as safe as possible when attending their SDE 11+ Mock Exams. Further information is available on the 11+ Mock Exam product pages. Full details will then be provided to parents in writing prior to attendance.
- All of SDE’s 2020 11+ Mock Exam test papers have been written by Susan Daughtrey M.Ed, the 11+ tutor and author.
- We recommend you select the appropriate ‘style’ of 11+ mock exam in order ensure your child gets the very most from their SDE 11+ Mock Exam experience.
- All of SDE’s test papers have been written specifically for each exam format and there is no reuse of questions. You can therefore confidently book different formats of test with SDE in the knowledge that your child will be presented with unique questions on each test paper.
- All of SDE’s 11+ Mock Exam locations have been carefully inspected by SDE and found to be ideal venues for 11+ Mock Exams. For safety reasons we are operating a ‘core’ of 11+ Mock Exam ‘hubs’ in 2020, rather than utilising a large number of venues as we have done in previous years.
- Many of our Mock Exams now benefit from our new Dynamic Video Tuition™ service, giving you access to a video tutorial, devised and narrated by Susan Daughtrey M.Ed, for every question your child answered incorrectly on the test paper(s). This service is available with our GL-style (Bucks), CEM-style and GL-style (Henrietta Barnett) 11+ Mock Exams Sessions.
Please note CEM® and GL Assessment® are official 11+ test providers and SDE is not associated with either organisation. SDE’s tests have been written by Susan Daughtrey M.Ed, the 11+ tutor and author.