11+ Mock Exams for Maths and Verbal Reasoning (GL Assessment-style) 11+ candidates
In 2017, SDE’s 11+ Mock Exams for Maths and Verbal Reasoning (GL Assessment-style) 11+ candidates take place at The Latymer School, Enfield.
(Please note: SDE has hired the School’s main hall for these mock exam Sessions and has no affiliation or other relationship with the School.)
Who can attend?
The test papers have been written by Susan Daughtrey M.Ed, the tutor and author, to help students who are preparing to write GL Assessment multiple-choice Maths (50 mins) and Verbal Reasoning (50 mins) tests in July 2017.
How many Sessions do you offer?
There are 2 Sessions held at The Latymer School, Haselbury Road, Edmonton, London N9 9TN: Session A and Session B.
Each Session comprises a multiple-choice Maths and multiple choice Verbal Reasoning 11+ test (GL Assessment-style). The two papers are separated by a short break. Answers are given on a separate multiple-choice answer sheet.
The Sessions have been carefully timed to coincide with your son’s final preparation for the multiple-choice GL Assessment Maths and Verbal Reasoning tests in July 2017.
What is the agenda for each session?
At each Session we will emulate, as far as reasonably practicable, your child’s most likely experience on the day of the real Maths and Verbal Reasoning 11+ tests.
What other features are there?
- SDE’s test papers contain questions which Susan Daughtrey M.Ed expects to be of a similar style and level of difficulty to the questions on the ‘real’ GL Assessment Maths and Verbal Reasoning 11+ tests;
- The venue has been carefully appraised by SDE and found to be suitable for 11+ mock exams; and
- The venue features free off-street parking.
1 Session: £70
2 Sessions: £130
Terms and conditions
All SDE Verbal Reasoning and Maths 11+ Mock Exam Sessions which take place at The Latymer School are subject to our mock exam terms and conditions which you can view on the booking page. Please book carefully as there is an administration charge if you decide to amend your booking.
Once you have paid for the Session(s), PayPal will send you an email confirming your payment. We will then manually confirm your child’s place within 3 working days. In the unlikely event that we are unable to accommodate your child because a session is full or at any stage cancelled, a full refund will be issued for the relevant Session.
How to book
- Review the timetable;
- Click ‘Book Now’ and fill in the Registration Form;
- Pay for your Session(s) using PayPal (no PayPal account needed); and
- We will then confirm your child’s place by email as soon as possible.