In 2018, SDE’s Maths/English 11+ Mock Exams for QE Boys 11+ candidates take place in Harrow
Who can attend?
The test papers have been written by Susan Daughtrey M.Ed, the tutor and author, to help students who are preparing to write the Queen Elizabeth’s School (QE Boys) GL Assessment multiple-choice Maths and English 11+ tests.
How many Sessions do you offer?
There are 2 Sessions held at Harrow: Session A and Session B. Please note the test papers are the same as the Session A and Session B test papers used at SDE’s mock exam Sessions in Kingston, South-West London.
The Sessions at Harrow are reserved exclusively for QE Boys 11+ candidates, allowing us to provide you with your son’s rank among a group of other QE Boys 11+ applicants.
Each Session comprises a multiple-choice Maths and multiple choice English 11+ test (GL Assessment-style). The two papers are separated by a short break.
The Sessions have been carefully timed to co-incide with your son’s final preparation for the QE Boys 11+ test in September 2018.
What is the agenda for each session?
At each Session we will emulate, as far as reasonably practicable, your child’s most likely experience on the day of the real QE Boys 11+ Maths and English tests.
What other features are there?
- SDE’s test papers contain questions which Susan Daughtrey M.Ed expects to be of a similar style and level of difficulty to the questions on the ‘real’ QE Boys 11+ tests;
- The venue has been carefully appraised by SDE and found to be suitable for 11+ mock exams; and
- The venue features free off-street parking.
1 Session: £70
2 Sessions: £130
Terms and conditions
All SDE English and Maths-style 11+ Mock Exam sessions are subject to our mock exam terms and conditions which you can open on the booking page. Please book carefully as there is an administration charge if you decide to amend your booking.
Once you have paid for the session(s), PayPal will send you an email confirming your payment. We will then manually confirm your child’s place within 3 working days. In the unlikely event that we are unable to accommodate your child because a session is full or at any stage cancelled, a full refund will be issued for the relevant session.
How to book
- Review the timetable;
- Click ‘Book Now’ and fill in the Registration Form;
- Pay for your session(s) using PayPal (no PayPal account needed); and
- We will then confirm your child’s place by email as soon as possible.