To be notified when the 2023 SDE 11+ Mock Exam dates are available to book, please enter your email address below:
In 2022, SDE’s Maths/English 11+ Mock Exams (for Surrey and Sutton 11+ candidates) are taking place in Epsom, Surrey.
Who can attend?
The test papers have been written by Susan Daughtrey M.Ed, the tutor and author, to help students who are preparing to write the Surrey and Sutton 11+ Stage One (Selective Eligibility Test, multiple-choice) and Stage Two (standard version) Maths and English 11+ entrance exams.
How many sessions do you offer?
There will be 6 sessions held at Epsom College: Sessions A-F.
Sessions A-E comprise multiple-choice Maths and English 11+ Mock Exams which are separated by a short break. Sessions A-E are designed to be the equivalent of Stage One of the real 11+ Surrey and Sutton multiple-choice Maths and English tests (SET).
Session F comprises standard version Maths and English 11+ Mock Exams which are also separated by a short break. Session F is designed to be the equivalent of Stage Two of the real Surrey and Sutton 11+ entrance tests.
What is the agenda for each session?
At each Session we will emulate, as far as reasonably practicable, your child’s most likely experience on the day of the real 11+ tests.
What other features are there?
- SDE’s test papers contain questions which Susan Daughtrey expects to be of a similar style and level of difficulty to the questions on the ‘real’ Stage 1 Selective Eligibility Test and the Stage 2 standard-version tests;
- Students are encouraged to write their working out on the actual question papers as they will be permitted to write their working out on the real 11+ test papers;
- At Sessions A-E, students are instructed to record all their answers on the separate multiple-choice answer sheet (Session F is ‘standard version’ tests where students write their answers on the test papers);
- For Sessions A-E, the answer sheets are marked accurately and quickly using electronic scanning technology (known as ‘Optical Mark Recognition’ or ‘OMR’) – this enables us to disseminate the results quickly after the test;
- All venues have been carefully appraised by SDE and found to be suitable for 11+ mock exams; and
- All venues feature plentiful free parking.
What other feedback can I expect after each Session?
Feedback is provided via a secure parent login to the SDE website.
This feedback includes:
- A Record Table™ which shows your child’s score in each element of the test papers, a total score for each test and a combined score for the two tests. Next to your child’s scores, we also provide the group average score to help you identify your child’s strengths and weaknesses, relative to the other candidates (there are usually many other students to compare your child’s results to as the Sessions are extremely popular);
- Group List of Scores – this list contains the anonymised scores of the students attending the 11+ Mock Exam Session on the same weekend and usually at the same venue as your child (giving you the most “like-for-like” comparison available as the test papers were written in the same circumstances);
- All Time Lists of Scores – these lists contain the scores of all students who have ever written each set of test papers and is probably the most comprehensive 11+ Mock Exam comparative data available anywhere;
- The Creative Writing element in Session F will be marked by one of the SDE 11+ Course teachers who is responsible for preparing current SDE students for the 11+ exams. As well as receiving a breakdown of the results, you will also be sent a scanned copy of the written English paper with some brief comments from the teacher.
A huge amount of work goes into producing high quality 11+ Mock Exam Papers so please be aware that, in order to protect our intellectual property and to ensure each paper is previously unseen by the students attending the Session, we do not release full Mock Exam papers. However, you will be given online access to any questions your child answers incorrectly in Sessions A-E to allow you to identify and work on their weak areas. For Session F you will receive a copy of your child’s written answers.
1 Session: £75
2 Sessions: £140 (£70 each, save £10)
3 Sessions: £195 (£65 each, save up to £30)
4 Sessions: £240 (£60 each, save up to £60)
5 Sessions: £275 (£55 each, save up to £100)
6 Sessions: £300 (£50 each, save up to £150)
More than 6 Sessions: £50 each
To take advantage of the discounted rates on multiple exam bookings, you must book all tests for the same child and as a single Order.
You can combine these tests with Mock Exams that we run directly at other venues. Simply add these tests to your Cart and continue shopping for SDE 11+ Mock Exam in other areas.
Terms and Conditions
All SDE 11+ Mock Exam Sessions are subject to our mock exam terms and conditions which you can view on the booking page.
Change of date / time / venue and cancellation
You can make online changes to your bookings (up to 72 hours before the relevant Session start time) via your secure SDE Account. All online changes of date / time / venue are automated. This service is available 24/7 and is free of charge.
If you cancel your booking, in some circumstances we will apply a cancellation of charge of £20 to help cover our card processing fees and administration costs. Our fees will also be recalculated if you are cancelling part of a booking (e.g one test in a multiple booking). Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for full details and worked examples.
Once you have paid for the Session(s), our system will automatically send you a Receipt and a Booking Confirmation (two separate emails).
How to book
- Review the timetable and click ‘Book Now’;
- Complete the simple Registration Form; and
- Pay for your Session(s) using a credit or debit card.
Booking for our 2023 Mock Exams will open soon. To be notified when booking goes live, please enter your email address at the top of the page.
This exam type has 4 sessions: Sessions C – F. The test papers at each session are unique (i.e. no repeat questions).
|C||C||Sunday 11th June 2023||10.30AM - 1.00PM Sold Out sold_outOnly 0Left||10.30AM - 1.00PM||Booking closed|
|C||C||Sunday 11th June 2023||2.00PM - 4.30PM Sold Outsold_outOnly 0Left||2.00PM - 4.30PM||Booking closed|
|D||D||Sunday 9th July 2023||10.30AM - 1.00PM Sold Outsold_outOnly 0Left||10.30AM - 1.00PM||Booking closed|
|D||D||Sunday 9th July 2023||2.00PM - 4.30PM Sold Outsold_outOnly 0Left||2.00PM - 4.30PM||Booking closed|
|E||E||Sunday 30th July 2023||10.30AM - 1.00PM Sold Outsold_outOnly 0Left||10.30AM - 1.00PM||Booking closed|
|E||E||Sunday 30th July 2023||2.00PM - 4.30PM Sold Outsold_outOnly 0Left||2.00PM - 4.30PM||Booking closed|
|F||F||Wednesday 30th August 2023||10.30AM - 1.00PM Sold Outsold_outOnly 0Left||10.30AM - 1.00PM||Booking closed|
|F||F||Wednesday 30th August 2023||2.00PM - 4.30PM Sold Outsold_outOnly 0Left||2.00PM - 4.30PM||Booking closed|
This exam type has 1 sessions: Sessions – . The test papers at each session are unique (i.e. no repeat questions).
|Thursday 1st January 1970||Book Nowin_stockOnly 0Left||Booking closed|
|Thursday 1st January 1970||Book Now in_stockOnly 0Left||Booking closed|
|Thursday 1st January 1970||Book Now in_stockOnly 0Left||Booking closed|